Required personal information
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Demographic information (age, gender, private interests)
- Names of the other guests who stay within the premises during your stay.
- Information that are gathered automatically (IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.)
Note: Upon settling of all the payments, your information will be not saved further.
Instances where your personal information are made use of.
- To confirm the guest’s reservation.
- To provide with necessary feedback to customer requests.
- To improve the marketing efforts of us and to keep the guests updated about the latest offers.
- To provide with responses upon indicated matters.
Securing your personal data and information
We are responsible for the data and information that we hold in our servers. Therefore we are bound to secure them. Your information will not be sold or transferred to any third party without your concern. (Doesn’t include trusted third parties who work hand in hand in maintaining the website, conducting our campaigns, or serving our guests. In order to support any legal process, your private data and information may be exposed, only upon legal requirement. In addition, your data and information might be released with the intention of protecting the rights and safety of others when it complies with the law. )
In order to improve our marketing efforts, technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information may be utilized just to inquire the website interactions. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. These types of data and information is helpful in understanding the site’s usage and its specific requirements on behalf of the viewer and in developing our marketing efforts while presenting the guests with expected interests. (Clicking on ads and etc.)