Maldives Holiday Offers provides last minute Maldives package holidays that are ideal for solo travelers, couples, and families.
Stay at one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives and take advantage of its Dine Around program. The Dhigali Maldives All Inclusive Package includes the following items:
- Stay 7 nights & 8 Days in Water Villa for 02 adults
- Roundtrip Seaplane Transfers from Velana International Airport
- Breakfasts in the main restaurant
- Lunches in any operational restaurant
- Dinners in any operational restaurant
- Unlimited Beverages
- Premium mini bar, replenished once daily stocked with selected beers, wines, soft drinks, spirits, Dhigali water and snacks
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary glass bottom boat excursion once during stay
- Complimentary dolphin cruise excursion once during stay
- All the taxes applicab
To experience the Dhigali Maldives All Inclusive Package, you should first fly to Raa Atoll, a stunning and pristine region of the Maldives with an abundance of marine life. When you arrive at Male International Airport, a Dhigali representative will greet you and direct you to the Airport VIP lounge, where you may relax and recharge before your departure. You and your belongings are transported to and from the resort via a scenic 45-minute seaplane journey to Dhigali.
This Dhigali Maldives All Inclusive Package includes a stay in a Beach Villa, one of the resort's most luxurious accommodations, perched over the Indian Ocean. There is direct access to the sea and a colorful house reef from each villa's enormous wooden terrace. The use of snorkeling gear is also included in your stay. After experiences with napoleons, eagle rays, turtles, or black tip sharks, you may need some ground-based activities. There is no limit to the number of beverages that can be purchased at the Dhigali's outlets, which include a wide variety of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
The resort's main restaurant serves breakfast every day, as well as lunch and dinner. Capers, a buffet restaurant with international cuisine and local delicacies; Faru, a grill restaurant with international cuisine, grilled meat and fresh succulent seafood; Café, if you want to stop by for a quick refuelling; Jade, an All-Day Diner with international cuisine; and Battuta, a Signature Restaurant with Middle Eastern and Asian flavors. Haali Bar, which is perfect for sunset cocktails, and East Bar, which has great views of the lagoon and classic premium wines, beers, and cocktails, are the greatest options for cocktails.
Terms and Conditions apply.